CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I'm looking forward to doing this spring/summer

1) getting a tan

2) wearing flip flops & sandals

3) wearing sun dresses

4) planting new flowers & working in the yard

5) having pretty toe nails

6) eating fresh corn on the cob

7) picnics with family or friends

8) eating fresh tomato sandwiches

9) new colorful clothes....Love to shop for me & girls

10) going to the beach with family

11) Watermelon, Watermelon!!!! I seriously can eat a whole one by myself!!

12) playing outside bear feet

13) all the fresh smells that come with spring & summer

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

AMEN to all 13! I LOVE me some flip flops and all the FUN colorful new clothes that come with spring/summer!

Dena said...

Flip Flops and New clothes! Hooray for spring!