CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Changes....

Sorry that I've been MIA recently. My mind has been absorbed in my recent change in life.......I have changed jobs and recently joined a new agency. I love it!!! I have my own office, more responsiblities and clients to please. Life is good now!! I went from a old school agency to a new, fresh, spirit filled agency. The owner is a really good friend of mine, plays the drums in faithLIFT (our band at church), his wife I love dearly as a friend, and he is my age. We are conquering the insurance world with a fresh look and approach to every thing. Please pray for our new ventures for growth and sucess!!

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

I wondered where you've been....Congrats on your new adventure! We'll be praying for yall!

Merrie said...

Congratulations! If anyone can shake up the insurance world, you would be the one!
Glad you're back!