CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

20 facts about me!!!

1) I lived in 13 houses

2) I've been married twice (yes thats correct)

3) I love to cook

4) I've worked in insurance since I was 15, so that makes 12 years.

5) I didn't go on my senior cruise when I graduated from high school

6) I've always wanted to be a ER surgeon

7) I once had my belly buttom pierced, I took it out the day I found out I was pregnant with Reyse

8) Cal & I met at a Christmas party when I was on a date with someone else. He asked me out the next weekend, we were married 1 1/2 years later.

9) I drink 85 ounces of water a day, some days more ( I also go to the bathroom ALOT!!)

10) I love winter time, sweaters & fireplaces

11) I LOOOOOVE sushi, I could eat it for every meal.

12) I would have 5 or more children, if money grew on trees.

13) When we do decide to have another baby, it's name will be Tulley after my PalPal. (boy or girl)

14) leading children to the Lord, beside giving birth to my girls, is one of the most satisfying things things in my life!!

15) Diet Dr. Pepper, coffee & water......have to have

16) I drive an 07 Nissan Quest...I would highly recommend a van to all you Momas. I never thought I would be a mini van driving Mom, wouldn't change it for the world.

17) I love boots & funky earrings

18) I sing in our praise band at church.

19) I was named after my grand mother, she is from Sweden.

20) I will eat anything, except olives...can't stand them!!


Hope everyone enjoys all these weird but true facts about me!!! Maybe oneday, I'll do a 200 post or maybe 100!

5 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

Great list...thanks for sharing! It's always fun to read these things and get to know people better!

Elsa said...

Did anything surprise you about me??

Merrie said...

Loved the list... thanks for sharing.... I didn't know about the bbring - funny b/c Sarah also had one.
Sushi - yuck, it's fish!
Olives, I love...
FIVE children??? I'll pray for the provision for you.

The LaBouffs said...

I don't know that anything really surprised me, but 13 houses! Wow..that's alot for someone who's lived mainly in the same area. I can't believe you've worked in the insurance company for that long either. My mom said sarah had a belly button ring...she had her's pierced 2x, too! I had my tongue pierced twice and i've actually thought about getting my nose pierced...but doubt it'll happen (just a thought in passing more or less).

Dena said...

welcome back - where have I been - that's a super fun list of facts!

13 houses is LOTS of moving! YUCK!