CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

6 quirky things about me..

I will not be able to tag these on to anyone because everyone is already taken. Oh well, here we go..hope you enjoy!

1) I only sleep in tank tops, I can't stand to feel clothes on my legs or arms while I'm sleeping.

2) Brushing my teeth is the last thing I do to get ready. I usually take a shower, drink my coffee and tend to everyone else's needs, get dress, drink more coffee, eat bfast, iron clothes, put on make up, then brush my teeth before walking out door.

3) I never cook with recipes and never cook anything the same way. I just throw a little of this and a little of that to a general meal to had a little flare & variation. Did I mention...I LOVE to ccok.

4) I love to get my hair cut, I'm always changing the style but never get my hair colored. I just sit down and say, " do something different"

5) I can't stand to see hair in children's faces. My girls will always have a clip, bow or something to hold it back. I even move hair out of my children's faces at church (all 30+ of them) Children's faces are so precious, why cover them up. Having a bad day, just look into the eyes of a child, yours or not yours.

6) I get really upset when I see really overweight people ordering and eating really unhealthy foods. I don't eat 100% healthy, but I can afford to do so. When I say upset, I mean upset....like I want to counsel them or something. I would NEVER do that, but my instinct is to do so. CRAZY..I know!!!!

3 comments:

Merrie said...

Great list! Yes, I am the same way about people ordering food and eating huge amounts - and they are huge. I ge upset with them and want to shake them and scream... "don't you KNOW what you are doing to yourself?!?!?!" Of course, I haven't and won't.

The LaBouffs said...

I loved reading this! I get more grossed out when I see overweight people eating stuff than I do upset! I can understand though.

Dena said...

that's sooo funny - i can't brush my teeth til after my coffee either - it will totally mess with the taste! I am always pushing the hair out of annie's face - she will NOT keep the bows in - drives me crazy! fun list!