CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I wish to do one day or just do again!

1) learn how to smock

2) work full time with children & ministries

3) Take the girls to the Biltmore Estates

4) make a brick patio off the back our house

5) Have a third child (soon hopefully)

6) Start a mentoring program with children, already have name...TYME (together you and me) God & I had a long chat about this in a dream one night, so awesome...he was wearing a T-shirt.

7) Own my own business, children's shoe shop

8) take the girls to Disney World and sleep in Cinderella's Castle

9) be more organized, I need some lessons form Rebekah

10) sew more often, I have lots of cute fabrics and patterns, just not enough time. I think this falls under being more oragnized.

11) Cal & I go on a tropical vacation

12) Have all dirty clothes washed and put away

13) Teach people how to cook, I think I could really make a HUGE impact in peoples lives this way.

What do you wish to do one day?? Sorry for any typos, in a hurry as always!!!!

1 comments:

Dena said...

those are all awesome and realistic things! I have always wanted to learn how to sew but Leslie says I don't have the patience! LOVE the name of your ministry! can't wait to see pictures as you check your list off!