CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things to do in Blakely, Georgia



1) Go to church, love it, need it, have to have it!! Feel really hungry when I have to miss.

2) Kolomoki Mounds State Park

3) excerise around town square or football field

4) go out to eat, we actually have a pretty good selection of places to eat

5) cookouts or friends over to eat ( I know everybody does this, it's something we love to do)

6) children's clothes shows, for Blakely to be so small we sure have ALOT of shows

7) scrapbooking parties (even though I don't get into scrapbooking, there are several groups that meet weekly to scrapbook and share ideas) ( I'm just not organized enough to do it)

8) Highschool football, basketball or tennis games

9) outside movies on the square, always a BIG hit

10) shopping is limited, but we do have a few good shops to browse

11) story time at the public library

12) work, we all gotta do it to make a living

13) all the teenagers hang out the square, why this interest them...I have no idea...seems boring to me

Wow!! that was much harder than I thought it would be!!!! I dare you to try!

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

That's a good list! I'm sure it would be much easier for me to do this list since I live in a city that is ALOT bigger than Blakely ;)

Merrie said...

Good list... I think I missed the movies on the square. That sounds like lots of fun.
I sure do miss Funny Girl!