CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another Crawford.....

No, I'm not pregnant...Hopefully that part will come this spring. We have a new dog and we are soooo excited. He is a Vizsla (european dog, do a google search) and his name is Ringo. He was the runt of the whole litter, so he will not get really big. All of his brothers & sisters are 20+ lbs, Ringo is only 10 lbs. at 11 weeks. I took several pictures of him to show everyone....but someone has moved my camera cord from our computer and I can't find it. Once the culpit is caught, I'll get some posted.

3 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

yay...a new puppy is fun! Looks like we might be getting rid of our puppy...he's just proving too much for us right now. he's not getting the time and attention he deserves :( (plus with baby #3 on the way...) I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear about the next Crawford baby this spring !!!!

The LaBouffs said...

I just googled that type of dog! What a beautiful dog!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pics of him/her!

Dena said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!