CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thought for Tuesday

God bears gifts everyday, it's up to us to untie the packages.

I heard this quote the other day and it really hit home. What gifts are being offered to us daily and we are to blind to open them? I've always been an open minded person, but I've especially allowed myself to be over the past two years. I have opened package after package gifts that God is blessing me with everyday and have been truly amazed. Of all the packages my favorite is the AWESOME friendships that I have developed. People who are truly amazing, awesome, intelligent, talented, spritual, and loving people. My life would be boring with out these people in my life.........thank you! Wether it's church co-workers, church band members, blog friends, church camp friendship rekinled, new couples that have moved in, new church members, Pastors & wifes and the list goes on & on...............Thank you for your friendship, you inspire me everyday.

So again I ask you, What gifts are being offered to you daily and you are to blind to open them? Challenge yourself to be more open minded, untie the ribbons, you'll be amazed and what gifts God is giving you.

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

That's a good point. I tend to (especially lately) just go through the motions of the day and not really take time to thank God for the small things like me being able to stay home with my kids! Thanks for the reminder and hopefully I'll be more open minded and look around and notice the small packages that I have :)

Dena said...

I love it! God has filled my arms! I have AWESOME friends that I love - the cutest little girl in the world and a job I love going to - it never ceases to amaze me - sometimes I look around and say really??? this is all for me? God is GOOD!