CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update!

Well Abigail got her wish....a HOT pink cast. She was such a big girl and never even cried. I was so proud of her! She has learned how to "milk it for all it's worth".....yesterday I picked her up from Miss Wyndy's house and she says" I don't feel good Mama." so I say," Whats wrong baby?".........Abigail says," I need to go to my Huney's (Cal's Mom) house and get some sweet tea and I'll be all better." I thought it was so funny, they sure do learn early.

4 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

That's so cute..'my huney's'! Sweet tea always makes things better :)

The LaBouffs said...

That's so cute..'my huney's'! Sweet tea always makes things better :)

Dena said...

Ok - obviously PINK makes ANYTHING better! what would a broken arm be without a hot pink cast? not fashion that's for sure!

Meghan said...

Glad to see she is taking it in stride! And making sure that everyone else is too!