CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Frown!

Well, it has finally happened........a broken bone. Wednesday night at church, Abigail tripped over her own feet and fell to the ground. We thought she had just sprained it, but needless to say we went to the ER last night....and it's broken. (again, when I get my camera up and running again, I'll post pictures.) They put a temp. splint on it last night until we could get into the bone & joint dr. today. Abigail is hoping for a pink cast, we shall see. I'll keep you guys posted over the weekend.

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

How sad! :( We'll be praying for her. A pink cast is the way to go, though ;) That ALWAYS makes it feel better.

Merrie said...

awww man! So sorry about little Abigail's broken bone. It sounds like she has a good attitude about it though with the pink cast! It reminds me of when Sarah was about 3 and she skinned her knee. It was bleeding all over the place and she said, "don't worry Momma, red is my favorite color."