CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Funny Friday

Since the Crawford family has officially taken on the new tradition of only getting 3 presents from Santa Claus.....we have really been focusing on the meaning and purpose behind it with Reyse & Abigail. With this being said...Reyse was explaining to her Huney(grandmother) our new tradition...and this is what she said," Baby Jesus got 3 presents when he was born, Gold, Frankenstein & Myrrh. So Abigail & I will only get 3 presents, just like him." I thought I was going to laugh my head off. Frankenstein!!! oh so innocent, I sure do love that little girl of mine.

2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

I didn't know your girls were in to Frankenstein! ha ha ha That's priceless!

Merrie said...

Well, it fits... wasn't Frankenstein recreated and "resurected"? hahaha... not exactly the way we'd like, but...
Too funny and I love your girls too!