CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday 13

13 things that Iam looking forward to at Christmas:

1) Christmas decorations...I love to decorate (I'll send pics of my beautiful tree)
2) Christmas music....must go buy Josh Grobins new Christmas CD....AWESOME
3) My girls faces on Christmas morning
4) Christmas parties...I'm always game for a get together!!!
5) Food, Food & more Food!!!!
5) Family time........I love being with my family.
6) Opening presents....Iam just like a kid when it comes to presents, love to open them!
7) Christmas programs at church.
8) Playing dirty Santa at our Women's bible class Christmas party....they get real roofless (sp?)
9) Celebrating the meaning of Christmas and teaching it to my kids at church & my girls.
10) Giving to needy families...even though we do year round, it's just different at Christmas.
11) Seeing what gag gift Cal's cousin will give his grandmother ( one year she gave her red thong panties w/white feathers around the band)
12) Surprising Cal with a gift he didn't ask for ( he always loves them....I think??)
13) The smell of Christmas

5 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

Great post! It's helping me get more into the Christmas spirit! The stupid devil is just trying to steal my favorite time of the year!!

That's funny about Cal's grandma's thongs! Did she wear it? (even funnier if she did!)

Elsa said...

Welllll, she did try them one..but on top of her clothes. It was still a hoot!

Dena said...

I LOVE Christmas too - it gets a little much in the retail buz but I do LOVE a party and the smell of a tree!

Merrie said...

Lots of fun reasons to enjoy Christmas... if the thongs were for Barbara's mom, that is REALLY funny! She is so sweet. I don't know Donny's mom.

The LaBouffs said...

Where are you, Elsa? We miss you!!!