CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Where have I been??

Where have you been Elsa? So this is the question, that I been getting alot of recently.( it does make me feel good to know that you guys miss my blogs!) I have been busy, very busy!! With church, family, dancing, excerising, work & everythig else life throws at you, my life never stops. Some times I feel like a need a break, but when I finally recongize that I need a break, I don't want a break!! Does that make any sense?? And then I think, well this is just what being a full time working Mom is like. So with the mind set of taking a break, Cal & I load up the girls Sunday after church and head to the fair in Dothan. Boy did we have fun!! We ate everything that was bad for us and road almost every ride that the girls could. We got a cinnamon roll that was the size of a paper plate!! Oh my! So good!!Family time is what my whole family needed, and a break from my diet. I wish I had remembered my camera, but I didn't so I don't have any pictures to share, Iam sorry. I promise I'll do better with my blogs!

2 comments:

Merrie said...

Welcome back!!!! You have been missed!!! So glad you had some family time. It is what life is about - which is why we are in OK! To grab some family time. We are headed to Tulsa Sunday after church... yippee!!!! Cannot WAIT!!!

The LaBouffs said...

Glad you're back! I totally know about being busy...since I began working, it seems I hardly have time to do anything...and my job is only part time...at night! So, I'm feeling you. Glad you had a good time at the fair!