CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Dieting!

10/15/2007 marks the day that I, Elsa Crawford, WILL go on a diet. I have made my mind up, I need to shed about 20lbs. Cal doesn't think, but I do. As of 10:43 a.m. it's going good so far. I had Koshi oatmeal for breakfast with coffee, my daily multi-vitamin, and 2 CLA tablets. I've managed to drink 20 oz of water and a piece of sugar free gum. So far it's going good!! Lunch, Iam not sure of, maybe some soup or tuna salad. Yeh, I think Tuna salad. I haven't had that in a long time. Keeping the motivation going is going to be hard, but I can do it. Pray for me, when Merrie & Rebekah see me in April, I'll look like a whole new person. Look out, here comes Elsa.

3 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

Join the club! I once heard someone say NOT to DIEt but to LIVEit! In other words, make healthy eating a lifestyle. I'm definitely working on that! I can't wait to see you in April...you already are one hot moma though :)

Elsa said...

Oh, thanks my dear!! I think Iam hot as well!! hehehe

Merrie said...

YEA!!!!
I'm so proud, I'll be praying for you - you pray for me b/c I have 20 pounds I want to lose to. Beka is getting SKINNY too! You should see her - oh, you will in Apri - CAN'T WAIT! to see you.
I got the birthday card today with the cutest picture of the CUTEST girls and that precious magnet. Thank you so much! You are too sweet!

It's a crazy day. We have Charge Conference in Indiahoma tonight. One down... one to go. Oh what a RELIEF it is....
love you
Oh yeah, you ARE hot! and I'm a truth speaker! hehe