CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friends Friday


Many of you reading this know who this person is. Look hard, it's Sibbie Smith. Such a dear friend of mine! I love her truly. Her love for the Lord pours over in her attitude, style, smile & love towards others. So now your asking,"why is she dressed this way?" We had Wacky Wednesday at church several months ago and this how she came dressed. This is just another reason why I love her. She is definetly one of my role models. I hope that when Iam her age, my spunk will be as spunky as hers. She is an awesome Women of God! If you don't know her, your truly missing out on a Godly experience.

(Merrie, make sure you show this to Steve!)

5 comments:

Merrie said...

I am loving it! She is such a wonderful person and I truly love her! I sure hope she comes out here to Dream! Give her our love and tell her thank you for the smiles!!!!

Elsa said...

I'll do it! I told her that she had to come to Dream again this year, b/c she had to room with me again. Now that was truly an experience.

MJandBBsMom said...

She is my best friend, my mother-in-love! I love her dearly and thank the Lord every day for such a wonderful mother-in-law! You guys take care of her for me, okay? She's the BEST! Angela

MJandBBsMom said...

She is my best friend, my mother-in-love! I love her dearly and thank the Lord every day for such a wonderful mother-in-law! You guys take care of her for me, okay?

Sibbie said...

Why doesn't someone nominate this poor thing for a complete make-over. She looks like a fat Tammy Faye Baker.