CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Favorite Foods

Ok, So Iam on a diet and it's going really good. So I decided to make a list of my 10 favorite foods.
1) Turnips (yes, that is correct)
2) Buffalo wings
3) A really good salad
4) Outback's Potato soup
5) Sushi
6) Banana bread
7) Shrimp cooked anyway
8) Chicken & rice
9) Thai food (really hot, love it!!)
10) Funny Girl potato salad

Ok, so Iam a little weird. I really like any thing except olives, can't stand them.

I tag Rebekah! (my first tag, wooopee!)

4 comments:

Dena said...

Welcome to bloggy world - I jumped from Rebekah's - I didn't know turnips were anyones top 10 foods? I do love a salad and wings for sure! Yummy - now I am STARVING!

The LaBouffs said...

I'm with Dena...turnips?!? Really?!
Aww, this list makes me miss Funny Girl! I know I didn't go everyday like mom and dad liked to, but I did like to go when I came to visit! Mmmmm....

Elsa said...

yes, really...I love them. In fact it has always been my favorite since I was little. Iam just a little on the funky side!! Funny Girl is 4 doors down from my office, we eat there atleast 3x a week. I had a salad from there today, with fruit on the side. Iam trying to be good.

Merrie said...

I'm with them.... TURNIPS??? The tops of bottoms or both?
Your mama must have done something different with you!
Yes, we miss Funny Girl's too! Tell Heather hello for us.
Great list - except for the turnips! hehe